Trinity Health Dining Assistant - Contingent in Ypsilanti, Michigan
Under the supervision of the Dining Services Manager or Designee, the Dining Services Assistant performs a variety of activities related to the preparation, serving of meals and appropriate clean up.
*General Responsibilities Include*
- Serving meals timely and that are palatable and appetizing in appearance. Performs proper setting of dining room and tables.
- Perform dishwashing/cleaning procedures. Assure that utensils are readily available for the next meal. Follow safety regulations and precautions at all times.
- Assist in daily or scheduled cleaning duties in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all dietary procedures are followed.
- Anticipate the needs of residents providing a comfortable environment and home atmosphere.
*Candidates will have*
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills and professionalism.
- Ability to adapt to ongoing change and work in a fast-paced, customer-driven environment.
- Possess interpersonal and relationship building skills to work in a cross-functional team as well as the ability to work with residents based on their cognitive ability.
- Previous experience working in assisted living or with the geriatric population preferred.
Job Number: 00124029
Location: Ypsilanti, MI
Organization Name: Trinity Health Senior Communities
Facility: TSLC - Sanctuary at St Joseph's Village
Employment Type: Part time
Shift: Rotating Shift