Cumuls Broadcasting Digital Sales Manager in Youngstown, Ohio
CUMULUS MEDIA | Youngstown, OH is searching for a digital sales expert that has an accomplished record of delivering client solutions coupled with successful sales experience in a related digital or broadcast field. The role of the Digital Sales Manager is to maximize revenue opportunities by assisting in the sales of complementary digital products under the Cumulus C-Suite umbrella as well as the market’s/stations’ digital assets (email, website, app, streaming, podcasts, video and social).
Who We Are:
CUMULUS *Youngstown*currently features 8 stations in the Youngstown Oh/Sharon Pa area. Our stations include: 101.1 WHOT –FM (CHR), 105.1 WQXK-FM plays Country music, 102.9 WYFM is Classic Rock 103.9 WWIZ-FM is oldies 96.7 WLLF is all sports. On AM, we have 600-WRQX is Classic Country 790-WPIC is Newstalk and 1240-WBBW is Sports The cluster of 8 stations reaches thousands of listeners on a daily basis.
This individual will integrate digital products and services into our robust radio asset offerings and identify innovative ways to meet the marketing needs of new and existing clients. This is a leadership position and will be responsible for collaboratively working with the cluster’s overall sales leadership and coaching fellow sales team members on selling our suite of digital products.
- Resident expert in all digital products offered by Cumulus including:
- Our vast marketing extension programs including targeted email, targeted display and geo-fencing, video and social solutions
- Our local digital marketing services including website creation, social media and reputation management
- Our Station Digital Assets – display and mobile ad positions, pre-roll video. Social media, podcasting and in-stream ads
- Act as primary liaison with all market selected third-party vendors (e.g. email and ad targeting vendors) for sending and fulfilling orders, RFP’s
- Train and coach AE’s on digital advertising tactics and products – as well as work with vendors to fulfill client needs
- Collaborate with sales leadership to develop and execute digital packages and solutions
- Measure, grow and exceed digital sales and market share goals
- Assist in the preparation, creation and delivery of compelling presentations to clients
- Analyze and provide necessary sales reports, market analysis and identify growth opportunities for digital assets
- Ability to develop, demonstrate and train people in digital products and sales strategies
- Demonstrate knowledge of selling digital products and applications, including; SEO/SEM, mobile, social media, reputation management, targeted ads (geo-fenced, behavioral) and how they work in tandem with radio assets
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Highly organized with ability to support multiple ad buys at the same time
- Skilled in oral/written communications with the ability to articulate ideas and guidance concisely and professionally.
- Comfortable presenting to a diversified array of prospects/clients
Bachelor's Degree in Radio and Broadcasting, Communications, Journalism, English or closely related field and (2) years of related experience preferred.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Collaborative and creative work environment
- Recognition and reward for outstanding performance
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance coverage
- 401K with company match to plan for the long-term
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
For immediate consideration, please visithttps://www.cumulusmedia.com/work-here/
For more information about CUMULUS MEDIA, visit our website at:https://www.cumulusmedia.com/
CUMULUS MEDIA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Location: Youngstown, OH