J&J Family of Companies [존슨앤드존슨] HR Project Administrator in Yongsan-gu, South Korea
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
포지션: HR Project Administrator
근무지: 서울시 용산구
근무 기간: Fixed Term 6개월 (3월 중 입사 예정)
She/he is expected to provide administrative as well as analytical support to increase the effectiveness of Global Services HR while improving employee experience. The HR project administrator will learn the importance of labor law and compliance, especially regarding proper maintenance of employee data, compliance and forms management.
1) Second level support for all kind of HR inquiries coming from employees and managers in accordance with Service Level Agreements
2) Maintenance of employee files
3) Process personal documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities
Manages physical personal documents
Storing employee documentation as electronic files
4) Maintain or update HR-related tools, databases, systems, or methods.
Manage and update overall employee’s data in Workday (HRIS); employment changes and organization changes and personal information
Assist and encourage customers to make effective use of self-service options, systems, services, etc. to drive rapid resolution and empower customers;
Assist Leave of Absence administrative work.
Work on developing forms, processes and manuals
5) Partnering with Global Services Contact Center team to provide improved customer experience
6) Creation of HR statements
7) Support enrolment and deregistration in relation to Benefits
8) Supporting termination process
9) Maintaining the HR Workday to ensure data accuracy
10) Supporting and participation in HR projects together with relevant HR colleagues
1) Current enrollment in a graduate or undergraduate degree program with an interest and aptitude to work in Human Resources.
2) Seeking a Bachelors
3) Prior experience or course work in Human Resources, statistics, any sort of projects is a plus
4) Experience using HRIS systems (Especially, Workday) is a plus
5) Advanced English
6) Good communication skills; both written and verbal
7) Strong project coordination and organizational skills
8) Work well on own initiative and independently without supervision, must be self-driven and motivated
9) Ability to work with confidential information
10) Knowledge of Microsoft Office- Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 1905720344W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비 하시기 바랍니다.
서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연 될 수 있습니다.
온라인 접수시 “Create Your Account” 를 통해 개인 이메일 계정을 등록하신 후 온라인 지원 프로세스를 진행할 수 있습니다. Ex) G-mail/Naver/Daum 등
모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다. www.careers.jnj.com
Johnson & Johnson Medical Korea (Ltd.) (7225)