LifePoint Health Phlebotomist PRN in Wytheville, Virginia
Works in collaboration with all other care disciplines to provide safe, efficient, and coordinated care for patients.
Works under the guidance of the laboratory medical director and laboratory administrative director to collect specimens for patients of all ages and all patient types. Collects blood specimens from patients of all ages by venipuncture or capillary puncture. Uses the laboratory information system to register patients and enter test orders.
- Must be able to collect blood specimens and chain of custody specimens according to policy.
- Must be able to complete orientation for basic laboratory procedures and tasks in a timely manner.
- Must have formal training in phlebotomy.
- Certification as a phlebotomist preferred.
- Computer experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle for use on-the-job.
Organization: *Wythe County Community Hospital
Title: Phlebotomist PRN
Requisition ID: 7454-2023