Matrix Providers Physician Assistant Orthopedic/Neurosurgery in Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are potentially hiring for a qualified civilian Physician Assistant Orthopedic/Neurosurgery to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio.
• Status: Full-Time • Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:30pm, during surgery days: 6:45am – 3:45pm • Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers • Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k • Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Physician Assistant Orthopedic/Neurosurgery must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Bachelor’s Degree
• Education: Graduate from an accredited college or university certified by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education of the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA)
• Certifications: In addition to Basic Life Support, certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician’s Assistants (NCCPA)
• Licensure/Registration: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Physician Assistant as required
• Experience: As required to meet clinical competency requirements specified in the Service-specific credentialing instructions
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers is a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter who has been a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers for the past 8 years.