United Technologies Corporation Sr Financial Analyst in Wilsonville, Oregon
Job ID: 16732
Country: United States
Category: Finance, Corporate Careers
Requisition ID: 16732
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackling the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies – Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
The Collins Aerospace Avionics Operations Finance department is currently searching for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our team in Wilsonville, OR. The ideal candidate can solve problems and drive process improvement. This position requires technical financial and accounting skills, along with the ability to understand Income Statement and Balance Sheet relationships. The position also requires the ability to understand how Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), and Collins Aerospace finance policies apply to current business situations.
• Develop the manufacturing line items annual operating plan (AOP)
• Monthly reporting and analysis and quarterly forecasting of the Wilsonville manufacturing cost center line items, including Scrap, Rework, Inventory Revaluation and product cost impact analysis
• Analyzing potential risks and opportunities as they relate to their Product Cost Pools. Investigating the “why” and effectively communicating these risks and opportunities to leadership
• Development and management of the Wilsonville cost center budgets. Provide analysis and guidance to leadership within Manufacturing & Finance
• Participation in project-based work in order to improve current state processes
• Consolidation and presentation of financial data to Operations Management and executive leadership
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting or in the absence of a degree six years of related experience; identified skills and experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Experience with Hyperion preferred
• Experience with SAP preferred
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
Life insurance and disability coverage
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Collins Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
Thank you for your interest in a career at United Technologies! We will soon upgrade to an improved job application system to simplify the apply experience. You will still be able to apply to any of our current job openings through December 18, 2018. On January 2, 2019, our new and improved job application system will launch; please check back on that date to see all of our job openings.
United Technologies Corporation
- United Technologies Corporation Jobs