FLIR Systems Customer Service Representative in Wilsonville, Oregon
At FLIR, we have a simple but ambitious mission: to develop market-leading thermal and sensing technologies which enhance everyday life. From saving energy, to saving lives FLIR is making a real difference in our world.Our products are used in a wide array of situations to rescue people in danger, detect criminals, conserve energy, navigate safely, provide security around the globe, and protect our environment.
We are looking for individuals who thrive on making an impact and want the excitement of being on a team that wins.
Interacts with customers, company sales and/or service representatives to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions. Receives customer requests and prepares documents/trouble tickets related to processing returns (RMA), servicing and exchanges. Updates databases with status of returned materials issues and accounts for returns inventory. Records and reports the status of equipment returns, repairs, replacements, sales orders and delivery schedules. Ensure service information accessible by sorting and filing documents/forms. May schedule field service repair calls. Handles requests for additional company materials. Maintains records of returns, schedule changes, modifications, and/ or product enhancements.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for management of specific customer accounts to include products returns, shipping, preparing quotes, processing purchase orders, and billing.
• Create, monitoring and troubleshooting of Return Material Authorizations (RMAs)
Processing paperwork for Field Service technician deployments
Quoting and processing customer field level training requirements
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 3-5 years’ experience in service or production support roles
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite 2010 required. Intermediate level Excel skills a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills required.
• Demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Detailed oriented and ability to research and resolve moderately complex issues.
• Ability to work within a fast paced rapidly changing environment.
• Ability to plan and organize workloads under limited supervision
• SAP knowledge, preferred
• Dept. of State (ITAR) / Commerce export regulations, preferred
FLIR and all of our employees are committed to conducting business with the highest ethical standards. We require all employees to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, rules and regulatory orders. Our reputation for honesty, integrity and high ethics is as important to us as our reputation for making innovative sensing solutions.
FLIR is an equal opportunity employer.
FLIR Systems, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes technologies that enhance perception and awareness. We bring innovative sensing solutions into daily life through our thermal imaging systems, visible-light imaging systems, locator systems, measurement and diagnostic systems, and advanced threat detection systems.
FLIR Systems offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment that provides for a challenging career and the ability to achieve professional growth. It is the talent of our employees that sets us apart as the technology and market leader in the infrared community.