Trinity Health Nurse Educator- Per Diem in Wilmington, Delaware
*The major responsibilities include but are not limited to:*
1. Assess staff competencies according to nursing practice standards and patient care needs.
2. Design, deliver, facilitate and coordinate staff education to assigned staff.
3. Develop and maintain portfolios of staff education needs, competencies and accomplishments; provide relevant staff education need/accomplishments to clinical directors.
4. Design and implement relevant quality and performance improvement initiatives; provide appropriate reports.
5. Facilitate engagements with schools of nursing.
- *Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of Delaware or other participating compact state or hold valid temporary permit to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN in Delaware.*
- Masters degree Nursing (or enrolled)
- Five years experience in direct patient care in an acute care setting
- Experience in clinical supervision/teaching as a preceptor or faculty member BCLS Instructor Experience in classroom teaching desirable.
Job Number: 00122537
Location: Wilmington, DE
Organization Name: St. Francis Healthcare
Facility: SFDE - St. Francis Healthcare Service
Employment Type: Part time