Trinity Health Dining Services Supervisor in White Lake, Michigan
The Kitchen Supervisor will have responsibility of supervision of the dietary team’s food production in the kitchen operations. This position plays an integral role in supervising the food production operations while ensuring client and customer service. This successful leader must have the ability to work in a diverse work environment while remaining focused on client and customer satisfaction.
Essential functions and key tasks:
- Insure Team Prepare census required quantities of food, following standardized recipes, within required production schedule and sanitation standards.
- Assist team in food production to insure timely tray line service.
- Insures Bistro is stocked and product is fresh and prepared within Trinity Health Standards
Maintains basic food recipes, preparation, service and storage sanitation principles.
Maintains a neat, clean, well-groomed appearance.
- Supervises kitchen personnel and works in a cooperative manner with team members, guests, and client personnel.
- Dependable and able to meet schedule requirements (attendance and punctuality) with no restrictions.
- Provides leadership and guidance to team members in the preparation and serving of high quality and great tasting meals.
- Takes leadership role when Dining Services Director/Executive Chef is off or out of the building.
- Insures all orders are placed and food deliveries are verified and stored properly to Trinity Health standards
- Insures Daily menus are posted and tray tickets are printed and available for the cook to use.
- Insure waste and overproduction is kept to a minimum by following census and dietary information.
- Insures FIFO is being followed and cooler is purged each day of outdated product, dairy is rotated from main cooler to dairy cooler.
- Insures snack production is produced to par levels each night by the dietary aids.
- Performs other duties for Unidine or Trinity Health Administration as directed by Dining Services Director.
- Directly reports to Dining Services Director/Executive Chef.
Job Number: 00101876
Location: White Lake, MI
Organization Name: Trinity Health Senior Communities
Facility: TSLC - Sanctuary at White Lake
Employment Type: Full time
Shift: Rotating Shift