Ball Corporation / Ball Aerospace Material Planner (666370) in Westminster, Colorado
Who We Are:
Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most. We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more information, visit http://www.ball.com/aerospace, Facebook or Twitter.
What you’ll do:
- May review engineering drawings for identification of parts, materials and tooling needs.
- Provide continued information to update and maintain project or manufacturing schedules.
- Create and execute purchase requisitions through approval.
- Procure material via a Purchasing-Card.
- Manage an organized procurement system to meet compliance and execution requirements.
- Anticipate material/part shortages or delays and expedite as required to eliminate project schedule impacts.
- May pull material from Inventory and kit/stage to meet manufacturing requirements.
- Work internal or supplier material issues.
- Identify long lead procurement and fabrication needs.
- Provide material and manufacturing status reports.
- Effectively work in a cross-functional team environment.
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and/or external customers.
- Maintain strict adherence to business process and government compliance.
What you’ll need:
- High School diploma or equivalent plus 4 years or more related experience.
- Each higher-level related degree, i.e., Bachelor’s or Master’s, may substitute for two years of related experience. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Relocation for this position is NOT Available
US CITIZENSHIP OR PERMANENT RESIDENCY IS REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Title: Material Planner (666370)
Job ID: 666370
Location: CO - Westminster
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Ball Corporation / Ball Aerospace
- Ball Corporation / Ball Aerospace Jobs