Nothing Bundt Cakes Cake Baker - Full Time in Westerville, Ohio
We are looking for reliable, self-motivated, positive and enthusiastic individuals to join our Bundt Cake team! Strong pride in quality of product, efficiency, a sense of urgency, attention to detail and communication are key components of this position.
The baker will bake all sizes and flavors offered by Nothing Bundt Cakes (NbC) according to NbC's recipes, standards and time guidelines. The baker will also be responsible for creating the weekly baking plans and maintaining the required par levels. It will be the baker's responsibility to keep the baking station clean, sanitized and running efficiently, as well as track inventory, assist with ordering and quality control.
Full time baker will be scheduled approximately 38-40 hours Monday-Friday from 7:30am-3:00pm (this is approximate), some holidays and Saturdays may be needed.
Bakery hours are Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm / Saturday, 10am-6pm / Sunday - Closed
- Have a "Can-do" attitude - take initiative!
- Have a "Will-do" attitude - strong sense of teamwork!
- Ability to follow recipes and FIFO process
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Possess strong physical stamina (lift up to 80 lbs)
- Finds comfort doing repetitious work
- Has a strong sense of pride in one's work
- Has good organizational and communication skills
Ability to multitask while paying special attention to detail Responsibilities mayinclude but are not limited to:
Remove cakes from pans and package properly
- Maintain refrigeration logs and PAR standards
- Communicate with management about equipment including problems and maintenance
- Track inventory of baked goods
- Order and receive groceries
Keep baking area clean and sanitized including tables, equipment and tools Benefits of working at Nothing Bundt Cakes - Westerville:
Great hours for a balanced work schedule, closed on Sundays!
- Casual Dress
- Employee Discount
- Fun, Upbeat Environment!