Trinity Health BUSINESS APPS ANALYST SR ( EPIC- Hospital Billing) in Westchester, Illinois
Loyola Medicine, treating the whole person with compassion—to ""also treat the human spirit."" The Information Technology Department seeks an experience and savvy Business Apps Analyst, Senior (EPIC- Hospital Billing) to interface with LUHS business owners to understand, define and translate business requirements into functional applications. Location: Westchester IL The Business Apps Analyst, Senior (Epic Hospital Billing) will provide analytical, functional support and maintenance of enterprise, regional or local software applications for multiple user clients at Ministry Organization (MO) sites. Serves as a resource, interface and liaison with user clients, technical applications staff and vendors to resolve problems with functionality of software applications. Responds to business process issues by researching routine to moderately complex application problems, developing solutions, conducting test cases and soliciting support from technical application staff or vendors in order to facilitate issue resolution. Performs pre-install testing of new releases of applications/interfaces; reviews data and file layout structure; conducts file maintenance, updates tables and maintains profiles. Provides training and guidance to user clients in utilization of new internal business processes and new systems or applications. Work activities require thorough understanding and experience in one or more applications; and the ability to analyze and facilitate application and system issues in order to meet customer business needs. Position incumbents are knowledgeable for the applications of their assigned area and serve as a resource on technical issues, data analysis, report generation, and determining the nature of problems and providing a quick resolution. Works with enterprise, regional or local level applications and users that may be deployed across multiple ministry organizations and geographic locations.
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare or information technology
- Minimum of 6-10 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency with Windows based applications, etc.
- Epic build, testing, install, troubleshooting and support experience at healthcare organization
- Excellent understanding of workflows and associated design and building in Epic
- Epic operational experience
- EPIC- Hospital Billing and or Professional Billing Certification
- Reasonable knowledge and experience 10+ years utilizing healthcare business software applications.
- Reasonable operational knowledge and experience 10+ years of supported business process.
- Ability to create reports.
- Ability to apply regulatory requirements.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and set priorities.
- Ability to represent the team in customer and inter-team meetings.
- Ability to obtain and exchange information.
- Ability to work independently on a day-to-day basis.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills. Ability to interface with internal technical staff, hospital client users and external vendors.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess a willingness to learn and develop skills.
- Must possess the ability to work in teams and with direct supervision.
- Must be comfortable operating in a collaborative, shared leadership environment.
- Provides analysis, functional support, and maintenance of enterprise applications.
- Analyzes and responds to business process issues by researching application problems, setting-up and recreating issues; conducting test case scenarios, creating solutions; updating profile/master file to correct issues, and soliciting support from technical application staff or vendors in order to facilitate issue resolution.
- Troubleshoots and analyzes simple to moderately complex application functionality issues. Interfaces with technical application staff and/or vendors to resolve system or application problems. Research and respond to customer issues (i.e., break/fix).
- Trains team members and user client on application functionality and maintenance; creates documentation and develops related training materials reflecting system updates and changes.
- Participates in projects involving the coordination of multiple teams involved in the implementation of enhanced/standardization business processes; system conversion, pre-production file testing, and testing of new release software application functionality.
- Participates in meetings with team members and user clients. Develops and maintains user client relationships in order to support customer business needs.
- Interfaces with other TIS support or client end users in gathering information; programs tests, scheduling delivery dates, establishing necessary processes and coordinating problem resolution.
Job Number: 00053123
Location: Westchester, IL
Organization Name: Loyola University Medical Center
Facility: LUHS-Westchester Prof Building
Employment Type: Full time
Shift: Day Shift