Trinity Health TRINITY HEALTH OF NEW ENGLAND AT HOME: Office Based Care Manager, Full-Time (MA) in West Springfield, Massachusetts
*Provide one-to-one, compassionate care and love your job*
Trinity Health Of New England At Home provides compassionate, exceptional care where people are most comfortable: at home. We are the area's most comprehensive home care provider with trusted quality of care. With new strategy, vision and technology, we are growing and shaping the future of healthcare!
We have a pioneering care model with Home Care Connect, our integrated virtual care program that helps patients avoid preventable ER visits and hospitalizations. It enhances our clinical excellence with advanced, easy-to-use remote monitoring technology and 24/7 access to our Virtual Care Center RNs.
*Office Based Case Manager position summary*
Our office based case managers coordinate and direct the interdisciplinary care provided to patients as prescribed by the physician and/or by the patients and their families. These colleagues provide health coaching and education to patients and their families, with a focus on helping patients actively engage in their own recovery and achieve their health goals. They are also critical to helping achieve lower costs and reduced hospitalizations and ER/Urgent care usage.
They are responsible for the quality of patient care outcomes, utilization of services/visits, evidence-based care delivery; and overall communication and collaboration toward effective advanced disease management and compliance with quality and regulatory standards.
- Provide one-to-one care with your patients in their homes
- Enjoy a truly patient-centered focus
- Excel with supportive, motivated colleagues in an inspiring environment
- Competitive salary
- Career paths and professional development
- Learn the industry's best, easy-to-use, advanced technology
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Pension and 403b
- Generous paid time off
- Mileage reimbursement
- Comprehensive orientation
- Graduate of an approved Nursing education program, BSN required
- Current professional licensure in the state of Massachusetts
- Two years or more of home healthcare experience
- Minimum 1 year of Acute Med-Surg experience in Cardiac, ER, ICU, CCU setting, preferred
- Demonstrated strong clinical, dietary, pharmacology, chronic disease management, and customer service skills
- Experience with utilizing data, reports in decision making, and driving performance improvement
- Demonstrated skill in coordinating care, customer service, and achieving quality outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to effectively use health coaching and motivational interviewing techniques to assist patients in achieving health goals. Health Coach Certification a plus.
- Must have current driver’s license and reliable transportation to and from work site
- Ability to consistently demonstrate a commitment to the Mission and Organizational Code of Ethics, and adhere to the Compliance Program
*About Trinity Health Of New England At Home*
Trinity Health Of New England At Home – Massachusetts is a member of Trinity Health At Home, a national home care, palliative care and hospice organization serving communities in nine states. We are is a comprehensive, trusted provider of home care and end-of-life care in the sacred place that people call home. A Catholic-based, non-profit organization, we serve patients and their loved ones with home care (skilled nursing, physical/occupational and speech therapy and medical social work), hospice and bereavement services. Our legacy continues with a pioneering, future-thinking care model. We blend clinical expertise with our exclusive Home Care Connect™ virtual care program to help patients achieve their health goals. We have energizing new vision and strategy. Join us and shape the future of healthcare!
Successful candidate will be subject to mandatory influenza vaccination unless eligible for an exemption.
Job Number: 00148970
Location: West Springfield, MA
Organization Name: Trinity Health At Home
Facility: SPMA - Hillside Prov
Employment Type: Full time