Trinity Health TRINITY HEALTH OF NEW ENGLAND AT HOME: Hospice Aide, Per diem (MA) in West Springfield, Massachusetts
Per Diem position - apply now!
Provide one-to-one, compassionate care and love your job
Trinity Health Of New England At Home provides compassionate, exceptional care where people are most comfortable: at home. We are the area's most comprehensive home care provider with trusted quality of care. With new strategy, vision and technology, we are growing and shaping the future of healthcare!
Home Health Aide position summary
Our home health aides provide paraprofessional services to our patients in their homes, following physician orders and in compliance with the state's Nurse Practice Act, any applicable licensure/certification requirements and our policies and procedures.
- Provide one-to-one care with your patients in their homes
- Enjoy a truly patient-centered focus
- Excel with supportive, motivated colleagues in an inspiring environment
- Competitive salary
- Career paths and professional development
- Learn the industry's best, easy-to-use, advanced technology
- Completion of federally compliant training program as required by law/regulation and successful completion of a competency evaluation program.
- Must be certified as HHA in state of Massachusetts
- Documentation of one year’s employment as an aide in an institution or home care setting.
- Meets Trinity Health Of New England At Home's hiring criteria as defined in agency minimum standards (e.g. provision of professional references.)
- Must be able to function in a practice environment with minimal direct supervision, accepting personal responsibility for maintaining a professional relationship with agency’s client and their family.
- Must accept responsibility for maintaining skills, learning and adhering to agency's policies and procedures on an on-going basis.
- Must have current driver’s license and reliable transportation to and from work site
About Trinity Health Of New England At Home
Trinity Health Of New England At Home – Massachusetts is a member of Trinity Health At Home, a national home care, palliative care and hospice organization serving communities in nine states. We are is a comprehensive, trusted provider of home care and end-of-life care in the sacred place that people call home. A Catholic-based, non-profit organization, we serve patients and their loved ones with home care (skilled nursing, physical/occupational and speech therapy and medical social work), hospice and bereavement services. Our legacy continues with a pioneering, future-thinking care model. We blend clinical expertise with our exclusive Home Care Connect™ virtual care program to help patients achieve their health goals. We have energizing new vision and strategy. Join us and shape the future of healthcare!
Successful candidate will be subject to mandatory influenza vaccination unless eligible for an exemption.
Job Number: 00197728
Location: West Springfield, MA
Organization Name: Trinity Health At Home
Facility: SPMA - Hillside Prov
Employment Type: Part time