Trinity Health TRINITY HEALTH OF NEW ENGLAND AT HOME: Clinical Manager-RN, Full-Time (MA) in West Springfield, Massachusetts
*Provide one-to-one, compassionate care and love your job*
Trinity Health Of New England At Home provides compassionate, exceptional care where people are most comfortable: at home. We are the area's most comprehensive home care provider with trusted quality of care. With new strategy, vision and technology, we are growing and shaping the future of healthcare!
We have a pioneering care model with Home Care Connect, our integrated virtual care program that helps patients avoid preventable ER visits and hospitalizations. It enhances our clinical excellence with advanced, easy-to-use remote monitoring technology and 24/7 access to our Virtual Care Center RNs.
*Nursing Clinical Manager position summary*
Our clinical managers oversee all clinical quality components of our home health agency services; this includes overall business and clinical operational lines while enhancing revenue and patient satisfaction. The clinical managers are responsible for resolving any patient/family issues that may arise over the course of care. Clinical managers also ensure colleague compliance with laws, regulations, accreditation standards and agency policies and procedures.
- Truly patient-centered focus
- Patient-centered, future-thinking care model with integrated virtual care program
- Exclusive Home Care Connect virtual care technology that is empowering patients to achieve goals and avoid preventable ER visits and hospitalizations
- Supportive, motivated colleagues in an inspiring environment
- A robust career ladder, tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Learning the industry's best, easy-to-use, advanced technology
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Pension and 403b
- Generous paid time off
- Mileage reimbursement
- Comprehensive orientation
- Current Massachusetts RN licensure
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two years of experience in a home care agency
- Progressive supervisory or leadership experience
- Must have well developed interpersonal and communication skills to provide effective interface with clients, professional clinical staff and all other related team members
- Must possess a valid Massachusetts driver’s license and have reliable transportation to and from our office
*About Trinity Health Of New England At Home*
Trinity Health Of New England At Home – Massachusetts is a member of Trinity Health At Home, a national home care, palliative care and hospice organization serving communities in nine states. We are is a comprehensive, trusted provider of home care and end-of-life care in the sacred place that people call home. A Catholic-based, non-profit organization, we serve patients and their loved ones with home care (skilled nursing, physical/occupational and speech therapy and medical social work), hospice and bereavement services. Our legacy continues with a pioneering, future-thinking care model. We blend clinical expertise with our exclusive Home Care Connect™ virtual care program to help patients achieve their health goals. We have energizing new vision and strategy. Join us and shape the future of healthcare!
Successful candidate will be subject to mandatory influenza vaccination unless eligible for an exemption.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Number: 00141208
Location: West Springfield, MA
Organization Name: Trinity Health At Home
Facility: SPMA - Hillside Prov
Employment Type: Full time