Sprint Senior Retail Consultant - Bilingual in WEST SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts
Senior Retail Consultant - Bilingual
Apply Now >>
1102 RIVERDALE ST
WEST SPRINGFIELD, MA US
Req # :
Job Description :
Job SummaryDo you speak Spanish? If so, we'd like to hear from you! Now is your chance to move forward with a company that's constantly creating awesome solutions that deliver amazing experiences. In this position, you have the opportunity to challenge yourself and help your peers grow, too.
As a Sprint Bilingual Senior Retail Consultant, you are a captain of change. You lead your Sprint Retail team to victory on the sales floor by sharing proven techniques for success with your store manager. You make honest connections with your customers and your co-workers. You stay current with the latest technologies and trends and have the answers to even the most complex requests. You deliver the whole package products, plans and service like nobody's business. Best of all, when you're doing what you do best (being awesome), you're nailing Sprint's customer satisfaction and growth goals and having fun while doing it.
You are the Sprint face to the customer and as such, you are the walking embodiments of the brand and our commitment to provide our customers the best possible offer to fit their needs. Great products, great plans, comparable network and outstanding customer experience.
We reward you for your effort with a great total rewards package including health and wellness benefits, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, and an opportunity to earn incentive rewards for selling, serving and delighting customers. As a full-time Sprint partner, you can earn more than $45,000 total compensation with significant commission upside for top performers. At Sprint we believe in paying for performance - the more you sell, the more you should earn.
A Bilingual Senior Retail Consultant
• Builds an authentic relationship with customers the second they walk in the door
• Provides a total sales solution to our customers, for any of their wireless/mobility needs. This includes selling the value of Sprint's devices, accessories and service plans; maximizing Sprint-customer connections; saving our customers money; personalizing their experience; and protecting their investment
• Delivers an outstanding store experience that improves customer loyalty and strengthens the Sprint brand
• Meets or exceeds key performance objectives, including sales and customer satisfaction goals
• Accurately sets up accounts, so customers are ready to use their new devices and plans as soon as they leave the store
• Identifies the right solutions for customer billing, technical and/or account issues
• Receives training in their curriculum path to further their skills and career opportunities
• Trusted to assist with store opening and closing responsibilities
• Complies with all operational policies and procedures, including the Sprint Code of Conduct
Aside from reasonable accommodations or military obligations, employees must be available to work a retail schedule that includes evenings, weekends and holidays.Basic Qualifications• High School diploma or equivalent
• One year of Retail Sales or related experience
• Spanish conversational skills
Preferred QualificationsWith our unlimited capacity for innovation, Sprint is changing the game. We move fast, take action and are committed to winning as a team. We create technology that enhances people’s lives, connecting them to what matters most. We’re turning possibilities into a Brighter Future for All – join us.
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Protected Veterans.
Sprint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has been recognized for its commitment to diversity and creating an inclusive workplace where all employees’ backgrounds, talents and contributions are valued. Sprint reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant's race, religion, color, creed, gender/sex, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, age, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability or any other classification protected by Federal, state or local law. Sprint is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Protected Veterans
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled protected veteran and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to apply for one of our positions, you may submit a request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by faxing your request to 913-523-9980.
“Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws” Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster; Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster; Supplemental Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is the Law Poster; Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster; Pay Transparency Notice Poster; and the Philadelphia’s Fair Change Hiring Law Poster.