Comcast Recruiter 3, Recruitment in West Palm Beach, Florida
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for coordinating and organizing the recruitment strategies
and activities for the department. Manages the recruitment process in
its entirety, from job requisition to on-boarding. Collaborates with
leadership team to establish goals, objectives, and hiring priorities.
Cultivates and maintains relationships to source candidates. Evaluates
employment applications, screens and interviews candidates, and provides
employment recommendations. Assures compliance with regulatory
requirements. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own
discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource
for colleagues with less experience.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Manages all aspects of the recruitment process including: job
requisition design, sourcing, screening, pre-employment checks,
compliance, offers of employment, and on-boarding. Works with senior
management to develop strategies across all business units.
- Oversees the development of initial job requisition including
outlining requirements for positions and ensuring the requisition is
approved and posted to applicant tracking system. Creates and revises
job descriptions as needed.
- Collaborates with hiring department to develop firm understanding of
department culture and position requirements, including skills and
background required for the position. Provides expert advice and
guidance to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process.
- Builds candidate pipeline through targeted advertising, direct
sourcing, employee referrals, networking, and recruitment events.
Develops and maintains relationships with businesses, government and
community service agencies, colleges, employment agencies and search
firms, and other recruiters. Makes public presentations at job fairs,
schools, and organizations regarding the Company and its employment
- Reviews employment applications, resumes, and other credentials.
Oversees pre-screening, in-person interviews, and pre-employment
assessments. Screens and refers candidates for additional interviews and
assists hiring managers with interviews when necessary. Provides timely
follow up and correspondence.
- Coordinates background investigations and verifications of educational
and employment experience.
- Provides employment recommendations to hiring manager based upon
candidate qualifications, application materials, interviews, and
- Assists leadership team with developing recruitment budgets, budgeting
goals and objectives, and key financial and operational metrics. Tracks
and reports on hiring costs, turnover, diversity, and other activity
- Facilitates career development discussions with employees and
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer