Trinity Health ASLA Aide - McAuley Center in West Hartford, Connecticut
Responsible for providing residents with companionship and homemaking duties in the resident's apartment or other appropriate setting. Performs all duties under the supervision of the Supervisor of Assisted Living and follows the care plan.
Assists with meal planning, preparation, and feed ing
- Receives instruction on special diet
- Follows special diet, or plans basic balanced diet
Prepares and serves meals and snacks as specified in care plans
Offers supplemental fluids if specified in care plan
- Modifies consistency of food as necessary
Perfom1s household chores as necessary
- Washes client laundry and changes bed linen
- Perfonns light housekeeping duties such as dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, washing dishes, and damp mopping
Responds to emergencies as per The McAuley 's procedures.
Models appropriate professional behavior and appearance
- Maintains privacy and confidentiality to ensure the dignity and respect of the residents, staff and others.
- Introduces self and position to client, family, and others
- Answers telephone in a fonnal, courteous manner
- Assesses environments for safety hazards that could harm clients, family, or staff and corrects or reports appropriately
- Promotes image by adheri ng to professional dress standards: Maintains clean appearance of person and dress
- Demonstrates dependability by being punctual.
- Shows respect for resident's privacy and protects the resident's personal property.
Job Number: 00115418
Location: West Hartford, CT
Organization Name: Trinity Health Senior Communities
Facility: TSLC - McAuley Center
Employment Type: Part time