Trinity Health CNA Full Time 6a-6p Mount St Joseph in Waterville, Maine
Under the direction of the Registered or Licensed Nurse Manager/Designee, the Certified Nursing Assistant/Geriatric Nursing Assistant will provide assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident's assessment and care plan.
- Assist Elders with daily living functions such as dental care, feeding, bathing, dressing/undressing, nail care, hair care, and shaving according to expressed preference.
- Assist with lifting, turning, moving, positioning, and transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
- Perform restorative and rehabilitative procedures as instructed.
- Provide daily Range of Motion Exercises.
- Record data as instructed.
- Answer Resident calls promptly.
- Follow established safety precautions in the performance of all duties (i.e., exposure to body fluids, lifting, transferring, use and disposal of personal protective equipment).
- Wear and/or use safety equipment and supplies (e.g., gait belt, mechanical lifts, etc.) when lifting or moving residents in accordance with plan of care.
- Report all changes in the Resident's condition to your supervisor/designee as soon as practical.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all resident care information.
- Ensure that all nursing care is provided in privacy.
- Enter information and documentation accurately in PCC in accordance with company policy, practice and standards.
- Attend and participate in scheduled training, in-service training, mandatory annual in-service training and educational classes as required/needed.
Job Number: 00123226
Location: Waterville, ME
Organization Name: Trinity Health Senior Communities
Facility: TSLC - Mt.. St Joseph
Employment Type: Full time
Shift: 12 Hour Day Shift