Trinity Health *$10,000 sign-on bonus* RN/LPN Full Time 6p-6a Mount St Joseph in Waterville, Maine
Health insurance as low as $23 per pay period
Tuition reimbursement up to $4000 per year
403b with matching contributions
Life insurance, short term and long term disability included at no cost to employees
Generous shift and weekend differentials
Paid time off starting at 3 weeks per year
Room to grow and advance within the company
Mount St Joseph does not require contracted staffing to meet the facility's needs
Direct nursing care with excellence in assessment skills, identification of potential problems, collaborating with disciplines, administering treatment and evaluating outcomes.
- Report all significant changes of resident condition to primary care physicians and residents families and/or designated POA’s and guardian’s in a timely manner.
- Report to oncoming shifts completely and concisely with outlined detail with what needs to be followed through.
- Identify areas of concern that need to be communicated to your nursing supervisor or Director of Nursing.
- Documentation of nursing notes must be complete, concise, informative and descriptive and reflect a resident’s condition.
- Overview of all nursing support care to ensure that it is done adequately and according to resident choice and wishes.
Act fast, very few open positions are available!
Job Number: 00112687
Location: Waterville, ME
Organization Name: Trinity Health Senior Communities
Facility: TSLC - Mt.. St Joseph
Employment Type: Full time
Shift: 12 Hour Night Shift