Trinity Health ULTRASOUND TECHNOLOGIST (FT-Evenings) in Waterbury, Connecticut
- Responsible for performing Ultrasound Exams and utilizing diagnostic Ultrasound equipment.
- Provide direct patient care to patients of all ages.
- Contribute to efficient operations of the SMH Radiology department, ensuring the quality and continuity of patient care.
- Adheres to the confidentiality and Privacy Practices.
- Must be available for flexible working schedule.
Holidays and weekends required with some call.
Job Number: 00141659
Location: Waterbury, CT
Organization Name: Trinity Health Of New England
Facility: NESM - Saint Mary's Hospital
Employment Type: Full time
Shift: Evening Shift