Trinity Health Registered Nurse-Medical Acute (Full-time, nights) in Waterbury, Connecticut
A 23 bed medical unit looking for a nurse who can direct, coordinate, provide and evaluate patient care, as well as support safety initiatives and handle/support various organization responsibilities. Working with a highly motivated interdisciplinary team the RN will provide care to high acuity medical patients who require continuous cardiac monitoring. Will develop a shared plan of care focused on optimizing the patient’s condition and expediting an agreed upon discharge plan. Will demonstrate the ability to constantly provide safe, patient centered care while working in a fast paced environment.
- Must have strong customer service and communication skills.
- Associates in Nursing Required, Bachelor’s in Nursing highly preferred.
- BSN (Bachelor’s degree in nursing preferred, exceptions will be made for Associates Degree RN’s who are currently enrolled in a BSN program or are willing to complete a BSN within three years of hire.
- Registered Nurse license to practice in the state of CT
- Clinical and technical knowledge and skills consistent with licensure required. Related experience preferred.
- Cardiac Telemetry experience preferred.
- BLS upon hire, successful completion of Hospital based cardiac monitoring class
Job Number: 00117550
Location: Waterbury, CT
Organization Name: Trinity Health Of New England
Facility: NESM - Saint Mary's Hospital
Employment Type: Full time
Shift: Night Shift