MacAulay-Brown, Inc. Intelligence Analyst 3 in Washington, District Of Columbia
16588: Intelligence Analyst 3
Location: District of Columbia, Washington
MacAulay-Brown Inc., an Alion Company is seeking onsite Intelligence Analyst 3 to provide analytical support to the FBI Insider Threat Office (InTO). The office serves as the central coordinating component for the FBI's Insider Threat Detection and Prevention Program. The candidates will support the InTO mission to identify new tools required for a robust Insider Threat Program, identify trends, and incorporate new data sets into all source analysis, working closely with internal administrative and investigative components to detect and deter insider threats.
Candidates must have a proficiency in understanding security risk management concepts; a security related certification; and experience with intelligence-focused operation environment.
Intelligence Analyst 3 responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
Analyzes, assimilates, and evaluates all available intelligence information relating to their assigned area of responsibility;
Responsible for selecting new and pertinent material for the files and for recognizing important new information which may suggest the necessity for further examination or study;
Prepares finished studies of factual data
Provides specialized intelligence and threat analysis and production support;
Accesses and performs research on designated automated intelligence databases for the purpose of identifying information of interest to the customer, downloading the identified information to an appropriate medium, and editing the information into format(s) to be specified by the customer;
Provides intelligence and threat analysis of the information that is tailored to the customer's requirements;
Develops information and technical support documents, summaries, reports, presentations and other designated products in support of the customer's information and technical support requirements; and
Presents briefings to personnel designated by the customer.
Conduct Analytical and critical thinking; (i.e. Understand problem set, review facts, make accurate observations and judgements and provide recommendations to management).
Write clear, concise and timely intelligence products that identify, analyze and collate disparate pieces of information.
Demonstrate proficiency in the use of word processing and Microsoft Office applications.
· Bachelor of Science degree in a technical field or non - technical Bachelor’s degree with minimum of ten (5) years substantial practical experience in a technical field.
· Familiarization with assessing risks in business processes including those with IT systems
· Critical thinker and solution finder for complex IT security situations and/or business processes vulnerable to insider threats
· Familiarization with IT monitoring tools; configuration management; managing or maintaining user accounts and system privileges; risk and vulnerability assessments; and operational threat assessments
· Knowledge of network protocols; network security; information assurance management, cyber security capability validations and automated vulnerability scanning tools
· Must have excellent communications and interpersonal skills
· Proficiency reviewing production and with word processing and Microsoft Office applications(e.g., SharePoint)
· Proficiency with risk assessments tools (e.g., Risk Vision)
· Ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
· Ability to assist and review in preparation of presentations
· US citizenship is required
· Must possess and maintain TS/SCI clearance and CI Polygraph
For more than 39 years, MacAulay-Brown, Inc., An Alion Company has been solving some of the Nation’s most complex National Security challenges. Defense, Intelligence Community, Special Operations Forces, Homeland Security and Federal agencies rely on our advanced engineering services, cyber security, and product solutions to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world. Join MacB where you will work with a team of highly experienced professionals in the areas of Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Research Development Test and Evaluation, Information Operations, fabrication, IT solutions, Logistics and Acquisition Management. MacB has won multiple workplace awards, offers generous salaries and benefits, and has outstanding growth opportunities.
MacB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment. MacB recruits, trains, compensates and promotes without regard to race, creed, religion, color, sex, gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship, political affiliation, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, source of income, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, military status, or any other consideration made unlawful under applicable federal, state or local law.
We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, gender, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
- MacAulay-Brown, Inc. Jobs