New Jersey Resources 2019 Summer Intern- Corrosion in Wall, New Jersey
2019 Summer Intern- Corrosion
Maude-Wall, NJ, Wall, New Jersey, United States of AmericaReq #618
Friday, March 15, 2019
New Jersey Natural Gas is seeking a Corrosion Intern to assist the System Enhancement department.
• Track and verify the 6 month re-qualification of NJNG Contractors current fusers into an established spreadsheet and make cards as necessary.
• Office administration and file retention.
• Review and validate current fusion and welding records, archive any that are no longer employed by the Contractors.
• Re-design Fusion Tip card, send to Print Shop and mail to contractors, NJNG fusers and inspectors.
• Assist in publishing, printing, mailing and archiving of SOME and LNG Manual revisions.
• Record SRL new welder qualifications, x-rays and defects into established spreadsheets.
• Assist in Dig Safe Fairs at various locations in NJNG territory.
• Currently enrolled in and attending a college or university, pursuing an Engineering degree or a related field.
• Demonstrated ability to work safely
• Self-starter, ability to work independently and deliver results
• Experience working outdoors in all elements of weather
• Must be dependable, punctual and demonstrated ability to be accurate
• Strong communication and teamwork skills, demonstrated customer focus
This is a 10-week summer position from June to August, Monday through Friday.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran, or other protected status
Maude-Wall, NJ, Wall, New Jersey, United States of America