PRAHS Lab Analyst (LC/MS) in United States
Do you want to watch clinical development change, or do you want to be the one to shape it?
Because we’re hoping you’re here for the latter.
Who are we?
We Are PRA Bioanalytical Labs, with locations in Lenexa, KS USA and Assen, Netherlands, EU.
We are part of the 16,000+ employees strong for PRA Health Sciences, operating in more than 90 countries. We are committed to saving lives and we are constantly striving to be the best at what we do. Our impact is real and we see it every single day. We help get life-saving drugs into the hands of those who need them most.
Who are you?
You are a goal oriented, analytical and science minded individual. You appreciate the concept of doing it right, the first time. You are a logical thinker who likes all things to be in order around you yet are easily adaptable to change. You strive for perfection, and you are never done learning. You are open to keeping your schedule flexible and are passionate to work as a team to deliver quality work with on-time delivery. You are excited to be a key part of facilitating the development of life-enhancing therapies. Still here? Wonderful! Because the Lab Analyst is an excellent opportunity to drive your career forward in the field of drug development research. You will be on the front-lines of contributing to cutting edge data from non-clinical through late-stage clinical research projects for tomorrow’s most important therapies. Come join our dynamic team and be a part of the evolution of medicine; and to watch your career evolve with it!
What will you be doing?
The Lab Analyst on our dynamic LCMS teams handles critical samples from receipt through analysis and ensures appropriate development, validation and use of analytical methods on cutting-edge equipment through efficient standard operating process. The lab analyst is also a part of a team which is responsible for quality control within the laboratory processes and supporting the reporting of data from the studies. They work in a team environment in coordination with the Bioanalytical Team Lead, Science and Project Management teams to deliver value to the client and the drug development process as a whole.
Daily Tasks may include:
• Operating Calibrating and Maintaining LCMS equipment
• Processing samples and analyzing/injecting on relevant instruments.
• Routine processing of samples with different techniques
Using pipettes (micropipette, repeater pipette, multi-channel pipette, volumetric)
Preparing of solutions and buffers
• Interpreting data processing/reporting results including approval and/or rejection based on acceptance criteria per SOP
• Identifying deviations and performing investigation
• Performing (peer) data review for quality control
• Has a thorough understanding and complies with GLP and other appropriate regulations
• Managing time to ensures on-time task completion to support the overall goal of on-time study completion
• Contributing to ensure the lab remains clean and abiding by housekeeping rules
• Participating in the training and developing of junior lab analysts.
• Understanding the scientific principles behind analysis methods utilized
Thinking critically to solve problem in the analysis process and troubleshoot
Communicating with team members and team lead
What do you need to have?
• Laboratory education (Minimum Requirement)
• Experience working in a regulated laboratory environment (GxP) handling (biological) samples (Preferred)
• Read, write and speak fluent English; fluent in host country language required.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
External Company Name: Pharmaceutical Research Associates, Inc
External Company URL: http://prahs.com/
Post End Date: 8/1/2019