BCD Travel Information Security Analyst II in Singapore
Are you ready to bring your skills, competencies and experience and be part of BCD Travel's Regional Finance team? If yes, you might be exactly who we are looking for.
This position will work within our Information Security team to ensure program objectives, policies, procedures, standards and approach align to meet the business objectives of BCD Travel. This position will assist with the coordination and facilitation of security governance across the organization.
The ideal candidate must understand and interpret Legal, Regulatory and contractual requirements across multiple industries and regions focusing on Data Privacy and Information Security in the maintenance of our information security governance framework. The individual will possess good oral and written communication skills and have the ability to leverage skills and expertise within information security to develop and convey the appropriate message internal and external to BCD Travel.
- Assists with the development and execution of security governance framework
- Ensures strategic alignment of security program to business objectives
- Drafts and develops briefs and business cases detailing information security actions.
- Develops and facilitates the creation of security policies, procedures, standards and guidelines
- Facilitates integration of business assurance functions and cross organizational partnerships
- Develops, monitors and reports on security process effectiveness
- Reviews, documents, and tests Information Security controls for suitability
- Assesses and communicates security control strengths and weaknesses with stakeholders
- Assists with updating and providing information security responses for clients where necessary
- Participates in future security planning with both the business and technical teams
- Assists with incident response activities and operate as incident coordinator where necessary
- Monitors and assists with Information Security support desk
- Stays current with industry trends relating to Information Security
- Performs other information security projects / duties as needed
We're looking for you if your profile matches the following:
- Work independently in the absence of supervision
- Must be able to come to work promptly and regularly
- Must be able to take direction and work well with a global team
- Must be able to work under the stress of and meet deadlines
- Must be able to concentrate and perform accurately while meeting applicable productivity measures
- Must be able to change productively and to handle other tasks as assigned
- Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, as requested
What we offer you:
This is an exciting job within an international work environment. You'll be working with a great international team of colleagues. And, we offer you a competitive package, training, career development, flexible hours and a dynamic work environment.
How to apply: Create a profile and upload your CV and cover letter via our website or use the 'Apply on company website' button on LinkedIn. Do not send your application via e-mail.
Get to know us
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. For travelers, this means keeping them safe and productive, and equipping them to make good choices on the road. For travel and procurement managers, it means advising them on how to grow the value of their travel program. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 109 countries with more than 13,500 creative, committed and experienced people. And it's how we maintain an industry leading client-retention rate of 95%, with 2017 sales of US$25.7billion. For more information, visit www.bcdtravel.com.
This position is not open to third-party recruiting agencies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled