Continental Corporation Software Developer I in Romania
Software Developer I
To develop software products, according to customer software requirements, using guidelines and methodologies specific to the automotive industry.
Is able to work independently on assigned components, with support from technical coordinator/ experienced colleagues.
▪ Responsible to analyze software specifications for assigned low to medium complexity modules/ components based on the information received from technical responsible (e.g. Software Project Manager, Project Manager).
▪ Provides effort estimations for allocated modules/ components.
▪ Agrees with technical responsible the technical content and terms of delivery.
▪ Is responsible or contributes in defining software design for allocated low to medium complexity modules/ components and documents this step, according to established processes and methods.
▪ Responsible for implementing low to medium complexity modules/ components according to established software specifications & design.
▪ Responsible for creating test specifications and executing tests for allocated low to medium complexity modules/ components, according to development process.
▪ Responsible for organizing reviews after each development phase, for all his/ hers work products, according to the development process.
▪ Implements agreed updates and documents the result.
Division Footer Text