BCD Travel System Administrator Client Technology in Germany
Do you have experience as a Business Travel Agent or a Technical Customer Support role and are you looking to develop yourself into a more challenging role? In this 2nd line support position as System Administrator you will face complex technology cases. Are you up for the challenge? Take a closer look into the world of Travel Technology and apply now.
System Administrator Client Technology Fulltime, can be (home)based in EMEA
You offer 2nd line support to our customers, 1st line support colleagues and Site Administrators on our Travel Technology Solutions and online booking tools. As part of a virtual team of System Administrators across the world you help our users and Site Administrators and support them on complex incidents and manage configuration changes. Requests are answered by e-mail via our workflow tool SDP. Incidents are assessed, registered, solved and if needed escalated to Development or Configuration Management. You consult available documentation and process description to make sure the correct answer is given.
For this role you need to bring in ideally both Site Admin and Business Travel experience, GDS knowledge and excellent English language skills.
- Validate, review and monitor escalation processes from the Site Administrators/Level 1
- Solve incidents if possible and communicate the solution to the Site Administrators/Level 1 or the customers
- Complete the incident registration with all the technical information to allow escalation to the supplier
- Modify configurations of online sites for OBT, Portal, TSA and TSPM
- Test the modifications and document the results before closing or forwarding the incident
- Escalate the case to the vendor or development team
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the travel industry
- Minimum of 1 year experience as Site Administrator or similar experience
- Excellent language skills spoken and written in English
- Good knowledge of Amadeus is required, a 2nd or 3rd GDS system is preferred
- Knowledge in Agent & Client facing Travel Technology and experience in the administration of an application is required
- Team player with great empathy for customer needs
About the department Client Technology is a global department and is responsible for the support of our Client Technology solutions. This support is offered to our corporate customer and the respective end users. The 2nd line support team consists out of approximately 60 members who are stationed in various countries across the world.
How to apply Please apply by sending resume and cover letter to jobsEMEA@bcdtravel.nl. If you have any questions regarding this position please contact Lina Sävström, Recruiter EMEA, at +46 (0) 708 904 657 or at jobsEMEA@bcdtravel.nl. Please send your application via the website, not by e-mail thank you.
Why people join BCD:
Flexible hours *
Dynamic work environment *
13,000+ Employees *
Why they STAY with BCD:
Work/life balance *
Freedom to grow *
Environmentally responsible *
Family atmosphere *
Voted top places to work for
More about BCD Travel
BCD Travel is a global digital travel services company. We began as family business and quickly evolved into one of the largest, most respected companies in the world today. BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel, travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 109 countries with almost 13,500 creative, committed and experienced people.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- BCD Travel Jobs