ITA International MARMC HM&E Engineering Tech IV (Electrical) in Virginia Beach, Virginia
ITA International (ITA) is a provider of integrated support services to include analysis, planning, training, acquisition management, cyber/intelligence, engineering, logistics, and maritime support services to government, non-governmental organizations and commercial customers worldwide.
ITA is anticipating an upcoming opportunity for an Engineering Tech IV (Electrical) for our Norfolk Naval, VA location. This position is contingent upon contract award.
Provide the Hull Mechanical and Electrical (HM&E) engineering, analytical, logistics and technical support. Technical Support includes: providing the equipment and system expertise to aid in trouble shooting, repair, assessment analysis, inspection, root cause localization and identification, maintenance training, logistics configuration support, alteration development /installation, and/or long-term problem resolution related to the specific equipment type.
Ship systems include any and all systems and equipment both major and minor that comprise the Hull Mechanical and Electrical systems, including their power supplies, ancillary, peripheral, sensors, support equipment, trainers, training and tactical software, and handling systems.
The contractor shall be tasked to perform on any shipboard mechanical/electrical system and or the equipment that may be installed in any vessel or shore facility worldwide.
A major portion of the work required will be troubleshooting, assessment, installation, test, certification, incidental repair, refurbishment and the logistical support to Hull Mechanical and Electrical support (including but not limited to, ventilation, cooling water, electrical, cable, fiber, diesel systems and hydraulic subsystems) worldwide.
Support shall be provided in the following areas:
(1) Technical Assistance
(2) Equipment Operation Assessment
(3) Shipboard Alteration (SHIPALTs), Temporary Alterations (TEMPALTs), Alteration Installation
Team (AIT) Engineering Change (ECs) and Field Change (FCs) Support
(4) Extended Shipyard or Pier side Availability Repair and Modification support
(5) Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)
(6) Program Planning
(7) Reliability Engineering Support
(8) Training Support
(9) Integrated Testing and Certification
Tasks may be performed on board United States Navy (USN), United States Coast Guard (USCG), Military Sealift Command (MSC), Foreign Military Sales (FMS) and other vessels or at various government/commercial shore facilities both in and out of the Continental United States (CONUS/OCONUS).
• EDUCATION: No requirement specified.
• GENERAL EXPERIENCE: Six (6) years of experience within last 15 years in the operation, repair and maintenance of naval or marine propulsion and auxiliary electrical equipment and power distribution including: experience that clearly demonstrates the ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, diagrams, schematics or other electrical technical data pertaining to the construction, repair, maintenance and operation of naval or marine electrical equipment and systems.
• SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE: Four (4) years of experience within last 10 years working with U.S. Navy HM&E systems or Combat Systems and equipment or similar systems and equipment. Specialized experience shall demonstrate individual’s ability to:
• (1) Work independently
• (2) Provide on the job training to technical personnel in operation, trouble shooting, maintenance and repair (including use of test equipment)
• (3) Provide accurate and concise technical task reports
• EQUIVALENCY: No equivalencies of education to experience or vice versa.
• Active SECRET OR CONFIDENTIAL clearance
ITA international is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
External Company URL: http://www.ita-intl.com/
Fill Type: Proposal
Street: Navy Expeditionary Combat Command
Post End Date: 12/28/2019