NBC Universal MBA Fall 2019 Internships – Universal City, CA in Universal City, California
Job Number 47337BR
Job Title MBA Fall 2019 Internships – Universal City, CA
Business Segment Staff
Sub-Business Campus Programs Interns
Posting Category Internships
About Us The NBCUniversal Internship Program is an experience like no other. We offer diversity of opportunities, with unique internships across our iconic portfolio of brands. Through unparalleled access to the best in the business, hands-on training & one-of-a-kind networking events, our interns have the chance to influence change. Our interns are ambitious, innovative and savvy; they shape the way we do things. Here you can contribute as content creators, problem solvers & innovators. Here you can learn the power and possibilities of media and technology. Here you can go far.
Country United States
City Universal City
• In pursuit of a Master of Business Administration degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a visa or sponsorship
• Needs to be able to work on-site in Los Angeles, CA
Internships at NBCUniversal are paid and do not require course credit.
Deadline: Interested applicants are encouraged to apply by June 28, 2019
Fall Program Dates: September – December 2019
• Desired Backgrounds: MBA candidates with backgrounds in Business, Business Administration, Communications, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Strategy, Research.
• Desired Characteristics: Strong written and oral communication skills, organized, detail oriented, team player, willing to take on any tasks required, passion for the television and film industry; Previous related internship experience.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.