Stanley Acess Technologies Shop Assistant in Tulsa, Oklahoma
64227BRTitle:Shop AssistantBusiness:US Stanley InspectionState / Country / Province:Oklahoma Job Description:Shop Assistant
Position Title: Shop Assistant
Organization: Stanley Inspection
Location: Tulsa, OK
Reports to: Shop Foreman
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Shop Assistant will receive, store, load/unload inspection rigs. It will also be responsible for vendor management, monthly equipment inspections, and communicating with business leaders regarding their needs.
• Verifies incoming quantities received to shop area, store in proper location, count and assist with maintaining stock in order to meet the demand.
• Pulls, stages, and loads materials for rigs as they prepare to for project job sites. Must ensure proper stock or supplies are pulled to meet the project criteria.
• Unloads materials and supplies on returning rigs as they return from project job sites and returning materials to proper location within the shop.
• Prepares equipment for projects. A general knowledge of inspection equipment for minor in-house repairs and maintenance.
• May be required to drive equipment to remote job site location for equipment change as needed.
• Operates forklift to move equipment, mount or dismount mobile darkrooms on trucks.
• Drives company trucks to offsite location for equipment install / uninstall as required.
• May be required to operate truck to pick up parts or supplies with the metropolitan area.
• Repair Equipment as needed.
• Create and maintain inventory list.
• Responsible for maintaining vendor relationships (for parts/repairs).
• Will conduct monthly inventory inspections and cycle counts.
• Partner with EHS manager to maintain OSHA/EPA compliance with tools & processes.
• Run monthly meeting with Business Leaders on current needs, forecasting needs, and requested needs.
• Configures Trucks & Trailers for Appropriate Inspection Methods and Requirements.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Forklift Certification (Ideal)
• Mechanical aptitude is a must or mechanically inclined
Work Experience Required:
• 3-5 Years (Ideal) working as a shop foreman or inventory manager.
Skills & Knowledge Required:
• Microsoft Excel; Forklift Operations
• Moving, carrying, lifting, objects up to 75 lbs
• Adaptable to changing schedules and long hours to meet deadlines
Key Stanley Black & Decker Qualities Required:
Makes and meets commitments
Has a passion for excellence
Focus on execution, Hates to lose…loves to win
Passionately embraces the principles of SFS
Operates in accordance with our business conduct policies
Is honest, fair and trustworthy in all activities and relationships
Strives to create a safe workplace and to protect the environment
Adheres to the highest standards of business ethics
Encourages others to raise concerns
Treats others with respect and candor
Actively supports a diverse, inclusive work environment
Builds positive work relationships
Shares knowledge and encourages the development of others
Creates clear, simple reality-based customer-focused strategy and goals
Builds trust and commitment though candid communication
Energizes and excites others
Is passionate about the business and the company
Is open to ideas from anywhere
Participates openly and constructively without alienating others
Has a global perspective
Breaks through “turf” issues
Collaborative, works for the good of the team
Seeks out best practices and puts them to use
Sets aggressive goals and celebrates progress
Continually strives to be best in class
Has a passion to exceed customer expectations
Builds high performing teams
Has a bias for action
Takes calculated risks based on quality data
Drives standardization and simplification
Fights to eliminate bureaucracy and reduce complexityRequisition Number:64227BRCity:TulsaEEO Statement:All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.