Trinity Health Sr. Registration Associate - Rensselaer, NY - FULL TIME in Troy, New York
The Senior Registration Associate is responsible for performing and overall coordination of clerical duties related to the efficient and service oriented operation of a medical practice. The Senior Registration Associate will perform all job functions in a courteous and professional manner consistent with the mission and core values of St Peter’s Health Partners Medical Associates.
Perform and coordinate front-end functions to ensure achievement of established revenue cycle metrics, consistent with excellence standards and practice workflows:
- Scheduling and registration
- Charge entry/claims
- End of day processes
- General duties including but not limited to:
- Document processing
- Inbox monitoring
- Strong leadership skills required
- Associate’s degree preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office product and other computer applications
- Demonstrated experience with delivering successful customer service
- Demonstrated experience with handling multiple priorities in a deadline driven environment.
- Remaining calm under pressure and adaptable with changing priorities
- Managing difficult customers respectfully and without confrontation
- Previous medical office experience preferred
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs
- We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Number: 00155807
Location: Troy, NY
Organization Name: St. Peter's Health Partners
Facility: SPNY - Samaritan Hospital
Employment Type: Full time
Shift: Day Shift