Trinity Health RN - Med Surg / Sub Acute in Troy, New York
Heritage House in Troy, NYhas an opportunity to work in a skilled nursing facility offering candidates a way to develop and strengthen their nursing skills! The team is looking for a RN to work Full time 7-3pmand are willing to help train recent graduates from a RN program or those that are looking to pursue a new and rewarding area of nursing!
With more than 12,500 employees and more than 165 locations in the capital district, St. Peter's Health Partners forms the most comprehensive network of health care and community services in the region. We are also part of Trinity Health, the second – largest not-for-profit health system in the United States, serving people and communities in 22 states from coast to coast.
Eddy Heritage House Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a 122-bed skilled nursing care center located in Troy, NY. Situated on top of upper Tibbits Avenue, the center overlooks the great Hudson Valley. Dedicated to enhancing the dignity, comfort and quality of life for seniors in a homelike environment. Eddy Heritage House provides Skilled Nursing Care, Rehabilitation Services, short-term, sub-acute rehabilitation services for individuals who do not require the intensive rehabilitation therapy provided at an acute rehabilitation hospital and respite services.
The selected candidate would have the responsibility and accountability to utilize the nursing process to diagnose and treat human responses to actual or potential problems of individuals or groups. Works within and contributes to an environment where the St. Peters Heath Partners mission and core values are actualized, patient outcomes are achieved and professional practice is realized.
- Valid NYS LPN license
- Associate’s degree in nursing
- 1+ year of experience as a RN, but willing to help train the right candidate to further their skills
- 1+ yr working in a skilled nursing facility
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing
- Maintain the highest level of customer service while completing day to day duties and responsibilities
- Engaging personality to build strong relationships with residents and peers alike
- Communicate effectively in a fast pace work environment and interdepartmentally
- Engage within a team setting
- Leadership and mentorship of the LPN and C.N.A staff
- Passion to learn, grow and develop in the nursing field
Job Number: 00123619
Location: Troy, NY
Organization Name: St. Peter's Health Partners
Facility: SPNY - Heritage House
Employment Type: Full time
Shift: Day Shift