Trinity Health RN Coder - Eddy VNA - Work from home* in Troy, New York
Eddy VNA in Troy, NY has a full-time opportunity for a RN to join our team of home health Coders who also complete review of the OASIS assessment tool for specific items tied to reimbursement. Our team works together to code all start of care and 60-day re-certifications.
Work schedule – Monday to Friday 40 hours per week; daily work hours are flexible
Following supervisor approval of satisfactory completion of the introductory period, able to transition to work from home!
Eddy VNRA provides a supportive work environment, comprehensive orientation and will provide training for home care coding specialist certification. Apply today for more information!
- NYS RN license
- 2+ yrs of recent experience as a RN in acute care
- Health insurance coverage and case mix systems
- If not coding and OASIS certified must commit to obtaining coding and OASIS certification in timeline agreed upon with agency (costs will be covered by Agency)
- Valid driver license and reliable vehicle
- Coding experience
- 1 + home care experience
- Bachelor's in Nursing
- Maintain the highest level of customer service while completing day to day duties and responsibilities
- High level of skill to communicate effectively in a fast pace work environment
- Strong engagement within an interdepartmental team setting
- Excellent computer and organization skills
- Passion to learn, grow and develop in the nursing field
With more than 12,500 employees and more than 165 locations in the capital district, St. Peter's Health Partners forms the most comprehensive network of health care and community services in the region. We are also part of Trinity Health, the second – largest not-for-profit health system in the United States, serving people and communities in 22 states from coast to coast.
Job Number: 00120553
Location: Troy, NY
Organization Name: St. Peter's Health Partners
Facility: SPNY - Eddy Home Care
Employment Type: Full time
Shift: Day Shift