Trinity Health Home Health Aide Training-All Shifts Open- Eddy Licensed Home Care Agency in Troy, New York
Home Health Aide – All Shifts– Eddy Licensed Home Care Agency
No other organization in the Capital Region offers home health aides a better combination of salary, benefits, flexibility and opportunities for advancement. If you are a home health aide, if you used to be a home health aide, or if you're thinking of becoming a home health aide, contact us today and find out how a career with The Eddy is truly a rewarding career in more ways than one!
We will train you to be home health aide...and we'll even pay you while you're learning how to be a HHA!
We both have full time and part time openings...
Minimum requirements for Home Health Aides:
Must have a car, and driver's license
Educational Background for Home Health Aides:
We care more about who you are as a human being than how much school you've attended.
Our home health aide positions are the perfect job for:
Who is a good fit?
- A person who love helping others
- A person who Must have a big heart
- Must be patient and understanding
- Must be willing to help others
- Recent graduates who are wondering what to do next!
- People who've been working in what are considered ""dead end jobs""
- Employees who just aren't fulfilled in their current jobs and are looking for ""something more""
- Older adults who have not been in the workforce for a while, but are looking for work now that their kids are out of the house, or will soon be out of the house.
- Anyone who appreciates having some flexibility in determining when and how much they can work.
- Apply today for more information!
Job Number: 00089921
Location: Troy, NY
Organization Name: St. Peter's Health Partners
Facility: SPNY - Eddy Home Care
Employment Type: Part time
Shift: Day Shift