Trinity Health RN CASE MANAGER in Trenton, New Jersey
- To provide continuous care management and utilization review services in the context of the nursing process which result in improved patient care at the appropriate time in the appropriate setting. To assist physicians, nurses and other members of the health team by overseeing the plan of care for the patient in order to maximize the potential for goal achievement within the designated length of stay. This role is expected to facilitate the transition of patients from inpatient settings to a variety of outpatient, community based provider and/or extended care settings, and provides follow up services to facilitate maximum wellness for every patient.
- License to practice as a Registered nurse in the state of New Jersey
- Successful completion of Basic Life Support
- Certification in Case Management within 2 years of hire
- Baccalaureate degree within 5 years of hire date.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer/database skills
Job Number: 00096155
Location: Trenton, NJ
Organization Name: St. Francis Medical Center
Facility: SFNJ - St. Francis Medical Center
Employment Type: Part time
Shift: Rotating Shift