Boston Market General Manager - Restaurant in Toledo, Ohio
Boston Market Corporation
General Manager - Restaurant
First / Day Second / Afternoon Third / Night
June 26, 2018
930 W. Alexis Rd., Boston Market Location #524
Toledo, OH, 43612, US
Here at Boston Market, we are Far From Fries. Are you looking to feed your career, not just a timeclock? Careers at Boston Market mean more: it means flexible hours, wholesome food, friendships that last, and service we can be proud of every day. Our work family is made up of strong and diverse teams. Together, we support each other as we deliver this experience for our guests. We act with integrity, respect each other, and have fun as we tackle our challenges and celebrate our wins. We enjoy our work, and value the flexibility to grow personally and professionally.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
o Medical, dental and vision insurance
o Home, Auto, Renters and Pet Insurance
o Paid Vacation and Flex Time
o Discounted Fitness Memberships
o College Partnerships for Discounted Tuition Rates
o Cell Phone Discounts
o Banking/Loan Discounts
o Hyatt Legal Assistance
o Adoption Assistance
o Discounted meals while you’re on the clock
o No late shifts, no early mornings shifts – our restaurants are typically open from 9:30am to 9:30pm!
o We actively engage in philanthropic endeavors including our work for Give Kids the World Village.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
o Someone who is dedicated to quality – from the food we serve to the difference we make for our guests, the company and each other
o Someone who is teamwork oriented – we are a diverse and loyal team, working together to achieve great results, tackle challenges and have fun along the way
o Someone looking for personal and professional growth – we are excited about where we’re going as a company and excited about the opportunity to focus on personal and professional growth
Position Type / Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position; typical hours are between 8:00am to 10:00pm, with about 50 - 52 hours of work per week expected.
Required Education and Experience:
• High school or GED required.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends, and holidays.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Must possess a valid Driver’s License and auto insurance.
• 1 year experience using a PC and MS Office Suite.
• 1 year experience working in a fast paced environment.
• 1 year experience meeting and or exceeding customer service overall satisfaction results.
• 2 years’ experience managing restaurant operations, financials, and control systems.
• 2 years’ management or leadership experience coaching and mentoring team members.
• 3 years’ experience as a restaurant/retail experience.
Boston Market Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or veteran status.