Lockheed Martin Subcontract Administrator, Mid-Career in Titusville, Florida
Description: Are you ready to take your career to a new level and work at an extraordinary company in Titusville, FL ?
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
As we enter a new era of Strategic Weapon Systems, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus - if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Do you have a passion for working on emerging technologies? Navy Strategic Programs (NSP) is experiencing significant growth and we need your expertise to deliver amazing new technologies to our customers. If you are seeking a career that has tremendous impact beyond any one individual come and be a part of the Fleet Ballistic Missile program. We are helping the Navy’s mission to provide affordable and credible strategic deterrence. We offer unique career opportunities and challenges on a program with a rich history and exciting future. We help keep this nation and our allies secure.
This is a rare opportunity to work closely alongside our Navy Strategic Systems Programs (SSP) partners to field a number of future strategic systems that the nation urgently needs.
Interested in joining us as a Subcontract Administrator IV ? If so, you will be the primary interface for Subcontract Management and Integrated Product Teams.
IN THIS ROLE:
- You will act as the focal point for subcontractor/supplier interfaces and management.
- You will prepare and submit metrics on Subcontractor performance.
- You will develop subcontract specifications and negotiate requirements and scope.
- You will resolve supplier performance issues.
You will typically possess a Bachelor's Degree and have 10 years of professional experience.
To promote the sharing of ideas, we at Lockheed Martin champion an inclusive work environment that supports differences and big-picture thinking.
You have opportunities to play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Bachelor's Degree in Logistics, Business, Pre-Law, Quality, Supply Chain Management, human resources, finance or a related discipline from an accredited college/university or a combination of relevant education and experience.
- Experience with subcontracts
- Ability to obtain a Secret clearance , thus US Citizenship is required.
- Experience in price analysis
- Subcontract Administration skills in both government and commercial environment
- Experience with firm fixed price, cost plus, and service contracts
- Experience related to Subcontract Administration, Purchasing, Supply Chain Management, or Government Procurements
- Experience with SAP/P2P
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office Excel & PowerPoint).
- Experience with Vlookup and pivot table functions within Excel.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.