VF Corporation Vans PT Stockroom Supervisor (544 Denver Premium Outlet Thornton, CO) in Thornton, Colorado
Vans: Be a Part of the Original
“It was never about waving the brand like a flag, it was always about the people” – Paul Van Doren
Vans is the original action sports footwear company, rooted in authenticity and creativity. Founded in 1966, Vans has thrived on a legacy of impacting our greater community through four pillars: action sports, music, art and street culture. We are constantly inspired by the expressive creators within our company and community as they bring new and innovative perspectives to help shape and transform the future of our business.
At Vans, our culture sets us apart and influences everything we do. We are driven by five values:
We are determined.
We are connected to our consumers and to each other.
We are inclusive.
We are expressive and fun.
And most of all, we are a family.
Vans is a subsidiary of VF, the world’s largest apparel and footwear company, comprised of more than 25 brands. We are leaders in global footwear, apparel and accessories, available in more than 170 countries worldwide. As we continue to expand, VF and Vans take great measures in developing and growing our people.
Vans is founded on a culture of learning. We take pride in our ability to facilitate learning opportunities by providing the resources and tools necessary to support each individual’s pursuit of growth to achieve future goals. In order to prioritize career growth within our company, Vans offers courses on topics such as leadership, communication, collaboration and technical skills to ensure our employees are self-motivated and fulfilled with our rapidly growing business.
By joining the Vans family, you will be immersed in an environment of incredibly supportive and collaborative people. We work very hard across a multitude of large initiatives to bring the Van Doren spirit to life. We live for what we do.
Stockroom Supervisor: Become the Newest Member of the Vans Family
As the Stockroom Supervisor, you will support the Store Manager with the execution of the daily business, customer engagement, store operations, talent supervision, and merchandising standards in the store. You are a key and important member of the store leadership team who oversees and supervises shipment deliveries and maintains replenishment of stock levels on the sales floor. Your efforts will result in amazing organization, a store appearance that exceeds company standards, and you are willing to perform maintenance duties as needed. Additionally, you may assist with display preparation, and maintain policies and procedures for various retail operations tasks. As a member of the leadership team, you may assume responsibility for the store in the absence of another manager which includes some opening and closing duties as determined by the needs of the business. Most
importantly, you will embody the Van Doren Spirit and will be a passionate and fun leader who meets the needs of our loyal customers.
How You Will Make a Difference:
· Sales and Supervision: Assists in maximizing store sales and achieving store sales goals. Monitors sales progress and results against key targets. Leads an environment of productivity by leading the customer engagement on the sales floor and providing coaching and feedback to associates around customer engagement. Assists in executing the management of labor and payroll expenses to maximize sales and productivity under the direction of the Store Manager.
· Brand Experience/Customer Service: Ensures excellence in customer service in the store by modeling brand specific service standards as well as by monitoring customer feedback and responding to and addressing all customer concerns quickly. Ensures that store team is engaging with each customer to create an authentic brand experience. Leads and inspires customer-centric culture by proving direct feedback and supervision of the associates the in-store experience.
· Coaching Team: Provides coaching to the store team in the core areas of customer engagement and sales results. Ensures store team receives relevant, timely feedback, coaching, and redirection that enables their success.
· Operations: Monitors that all company and store policies and procedures are followed and reports concerns directly to the Store Manager. Under the direction of the Store Manager, monitors and maintains store operations standards and delegates tasks to associates as needed to maintain operational excellence.
· Visual Merchandising: Ensures the visual merchandising standards for the store are maintained.
· Human Resource Management: Under the direction of the Store Manager, assists in supervising and coaching a high-performing team of customer focused associates. Coaches and provides sales-related feedback to the team. Regularly communicates any associate concerns directly to the Store Manager or Human Resources as necessary. Supports the Open Door Policy.
· Loss Prevention, Safety, and Compliance: Under the direction of the Store Manager, monitors compliance and adherence to policies and procedures, standards and practices, and company directives. Protects company assets. Monitors compliance with company safety, security, and shrink avoidance policies and programs. Reacts quickly to all customer and employee injuries and partners with Store Manager, District Manager, and Human Resources immediately.
· Professional Conduct: Models behavior that respects the background, experience, and cultural differences of others, while upholding the integrity and values of the VF Corporation and Vans.
Skills for Success:
Educational/ Position Requirements:
· Associated Degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred but not required; or two years related retail or service-oriented experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
· 1+ year(s) in a fast-paced retail environment
· Ability to coach and motivate a team to exceed sales and profit results
· Ability to meet business goals by driving results through store team
· Regularly interacts with the public in an often crowded and noisy interactive store environment
Special Physical and/or Mental Requirements:
· Operate office equipment and technology (i.e., computers, phones, fax, copier, etc.)
· Standing required for entire work shift
· Bend, lift, open, and move product up to 50 pounds as needed
· Travel (less than 10% of time)
· Coaching and Developing Others
· Customer Focus
· Driving for Results
VF Corporation outfits consumers around the world with its diverse portfolio of iconic lifestyle brands, including Vans®, The North Face®, Timberland®, and Dickies®. Founded in 1899, VF is one of the world's largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies with socially and environmentally responsible operations spanning numerous geographies, product categories and distribution channels. VF is committed to delivering innovative products to consumers and creating long-term value for its customers and shareholders.
VF Diversity Vision Statement
VF is committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. The continued success and growth of VF is enhanced through initiatives that promote diversity throughout VF around the world.VF is an equal employment opportunity/ affirmative action employer of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled. VF is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our VF associates and VF applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
- VF Corporation Jobs