Kelly Services Senior Business Analyst in Tampa, Florida
Kelly Services is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join a growing team.
What will make someone a successful candidate would be an individual that is a senior level BA with extensive knowledge of proper business analyst processes and procedures. They also would like a candidate with some leadership experience.
· Minimum of four years in the capacity of a Business Analyst working on small to large/complex projects
· Minimum of two years working in the commercial insurance industry with solid working knowledge of commercial insurance terminology and general policy workflows preferred
· Solid working knowledge of the IIBA’s BABOK industry best practices
· Proven ability to elicit information from business partners and other interfacing application groups to understand current processing as well as new / enhanced requirements for future processing
· Experience in current state and future state business process modeling is preferred
· Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong analytical capabilities as well as strong problem solving skills
· Strong working knowledge of Information Technology concepts, strategies and methodologies
· Solid understanding of information systems, business operations, and processes to analyze business requirements
· Must be a self-starter with ability to work across multiple teams; work independently or as part of a group with strong conflict resolution and problem solving skills
· Basic knowledge of Agile/SCRUM/Kanban/Lean
· Basic knowledge of User Story language writing (As a, I want, So that)
· Basic knowledge of Gherkin language writing (Given, When, Then)
· Basic knowledge of Requirements Elicitation for Mobile Applications
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.