JPMorgan Chase Business Banking, Government/Not-for-Profit Relationship Advisor in Tampa, Florida
At JP Morgan Chase, we have an obsession for helping our clients, taking care of our employees, a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion, building relationships, and delivering extraordinary customer service. Our Business Banking Government Not-for-Profit (GNP) segment serves the banking needs of Municipalities & Non Profit Organizations. As a Relationship Advisor (RA) you will be helping to improve the lives of our clients and the well-being of their organizations through financial solutions, education and advice. The RA manages a portfolio of GNP clients by building relationships and providing financial advice with a focus on client experience and risk management. Business Banking is looking for an RA to identify business opportunities by deepening existing relationships within an assigned portfolio.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (in order of importance)
• Provide the best in client advice and service and develop the relationship to
ensure a seamless client experience throughout Chase.
• Manage and retain a portfolio of GNP clients via phone including Not-for-Profit
relationships up to $5,000,000 in non-complex deposits; identify and manage
credit opportunities up to $250,000.
• Deliver an outstanding experience to Chase GNP clients by providing
comprehensive and customized business banking solutions tailored to the
financial needs and circumstances of the organizations. Use knowledge of
banking, risk management, and industry trends to identify, recommend, and
promote solutions that best serve the client while still working within risk
parameters that protect the bank and ensure profitability of the portfolio.
• Conduct regularly-scheduled, agenda-based meetings with each client to
profile client needs and goals. Identify their organizational needs, analyze
current product usage, and pinpoint service growth opportunities primarily
through virtual contact (phone and video conferences).
• Understand clients’ technical capabilities and gaps, and how to position Chase
Cash Management, Card, and Merchant Services solutions against them.
Develop and present proposals for Cash Management solutions, partnering
with Chase Cash Management team on more unique solutions.
• Own client experience survey results for all assigned clients and serve as the
standard bearer of Business Banking in response to client feedback that
requires additional assistance or resolution.
• Protect the firm by following sound risk management protocols and adhering to
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• 1 to 3 years of experience in a business banking relationship management role
or related business experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field, or equivalent work experience
• Understanding of core business products and services, including cash
management and deposits.
• Ability to identify opportunities and issues by asking targeted questions to
assess current client needs and goals and to present features and benefits of
solutions to unique customers with differing needs.
• Strong communication skills with individuals at all levels, internally and
• Results-oriented, client-focused with a bias for action and sense of urgency;
performs well in a centralized team environment.
• Ability to recognize procedural or documentation gaps and own resolution to
protect both the client and firm.
• Ability to determine and balance priorities on a daily basis to achieve business
• Demonstrated ability to own problems on clients’ behalf and follow through
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.