MasterCard Analyst, Customer Delivery in Taipei, Taiwan
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Analyst, Customer Delivery
• Responsible for the program and project management and timely delivery of products and services to customers
• Partners with the sales teams and products to ensure clear and required solution definition for the client with a proposed implementation plan
• Acts as the knowledge expert on the market technology infrastructure for all stakeholders
• Supports release management process towards clients for technology updates
• Acts as focal point for customer support issues and for internal technology issues which need to be addressed to the market
• Acts as a project manager and key end-to-end resource lead on small to mid-sized projects
• Supports the product delivery process by developing delivery process maps and by completing assigned tasks for the delivery process
• Contributes to the delivery of integrated solutions that address customer needs
• Supports Customer Delivery teams, internal partners and key stakeholders to provide support in a market or region
• Researches and delivers solutions for complex problems and responds to inquiries on products and tools for internal and customers
• Analyzes data from product delivery projects and reports on performance relative to success metrics
• Helps identify customer needs and contributes to the delivery of integrated solutions that address those needs
• Develops and maintains strong working relationships, with partners in other business functions in Product and Technology to complete deliver and customer support tasks
All about you
• Moderate professional experience in financial services, cards, payments or another related field
• Understands Mastercard’s customer delivery process
• Experience working at Mastercard facilities and on Customer business locations
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-81759