Pfizer Pfizer Biopharm in Suzhou, China
The Recruiter will be responsible for recruiting best in class active and passive candidates across multiple levels, but specializing in entry to mid level positions for Suzhou Plant . Will be considered as a trusted advisor, as she/he works closely with Hiring Managers and HR and may interface from time to time with Line Leaders in developing specific recruiting plans or initiatives to ensure that the hiring process is consistent with the business goals. The successful candidate should be able to design tactical recruiting plans for targeted job (s) in partnership with Hiring Managers.
- Support full-life cycle recruitment needs for the business including direct sourcing
techniques, consultative skills, and compensation, ensuring that every stage
from the raising of the initial staff requisition to final appointment is
carried out in accordance with global operating procedures and adhere to best
- Build strong relationships with the various line and functional clients to ensure the
ability to influence, guide and drive the recruiting process
Ensure that hiring is consistent with the business goals
Proactively manage candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities with Pfizer and ensure a strong positive client and
candidate experience throughout the hiring life cycle, relationship management
will be a critical component of this role.
- Utilize creative sourcing techniques for senior or mid level positions including direct
sourcing, internet recruiting, networking, utilization of external research,
- Increase candidate flow and develop strategic sourcing solutions that will attract and
acquire high quality candidates.
Present qualified list of pre-screened candidates to hiring manager
Evaluate candidate backgrounds to match core competencies with key hiring requirements and assess motivational fit. Utilize appropriate selection techniques.
Effectively integrate diversity into the staffing process to ensure diverse candidate
- Manage the offer process for external candidates, including pre-employment screening
and offer development.
Proactively partner with HR BP team to ensure that hiring requests or offer
proposals are in line with current policies or special approvals shall be
- HR/TA process Optimization projects if needed
Qualifications (Training, Education & Prior Experience):
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
- BS degree in Human Resource, Business, a related discipline, or equivalent work
experience. Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience, including 3+ years of
actual recruiting experience
- Fully Bilingual (Chinese+ English) required in certain markets.
- Demonstrated knowledge of strategic sourcing strategies including direct sourcing,
selection techniques and diversity recruiting
- Excellent consultative, strategic thinking, problem solving, influence and interpersonal
Direct sourcing and/or recruitment agency experience is strongly preferred
Preferred knowledge of the Pharm industry
Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects at a time
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Sensitivity to cross team collaboration and be good at stakeholder management.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.