Reyes Holdings Field Support Representative in Summerville, South Carolina
Field Support Representative
Job ID #:18146
Position Type:Full Time
Education Required:HS Diploma/GED
Experience Required:1 - 3 Years
Make personal daily sales calls and solicit sales orders from existing and prospective customers to achieveInside Sales goals.Provide Inside Sales department with information on sales prospects, account issues, and potential business opportunities.
People or Process Management Responsibility: None
Required Skills and Experience:
• Must be at least 18 years of age or meet minimum state legal age requirements.
• High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
• One (1) year experience (beer or sales distribution.)
• Available to work holidays and weekends as business dictates
• Must be able to work varied hours and days
• Must possess basic computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office applications.
• Ability to develop thorough knowledge of product, and demonstrate compliance with Federal and State regulations concerning the sale and promotion of alcoholic beverages.
• Must have reliable automobile transportation, maintain an acceptable driving record and valid driver license, and maintain auto insurance coverage at least to the minimum amount specified by the Company and state law.
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
• Ability to effectively communicate with management, co-workers and other departments. Complete information on competitive activities and work-related issues in a timely manner.
• Complete all records, forms or reports accurately and in a timely manner
• Ability to use a variety of hardware tools and equipment necessary for POS installation, including, but not limited to, a hacksaw, drill, screwdriver, staple gun, ladders, etc.
• This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience: None
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
• Daily visits to customers (for each customer on call list):
• Establish visit objective(s)
• Conduct business review
• Product quality/rotation check
• Check store set/POS opportunities
• New product information
• Capture competitive information
• Customer service survey
• Update customer information with the Inside Sales team
• Participate in location sales meeting(s)
• Participate in Inside Sales Meeting(s) via phone or in person as required
• Any other projects or duties as assigned
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.