Manpower Group Mechanical Engineer in Steubenville, Ohio
Our mid-size manufacturing client seeks an early to mid-level Mechanical Engineer to work on all product stages from R&D to design, manufacture, installation, and final commissioning.
What does this Permanent Placement career offer you?
● The opportunity to drive results and move the company forward
● Stability with a successful firm in business for 80+ years
● Challenging, interesting work
● Career Advancement; potential to move into Executive Management if you desire
What are the job responsibilities?
● Use your understanding of heat treated metals in creating designs and prototypes
● Reverse engineering parts to meet customer requirements
● Identify process deficiencies and develop solutions
● Design systems, components and project outlines
● Programming CNC and other manufacturing machines
● Customer relations remotely, and sometimes in person
● Estimating budget and scope of project
● Attend conventions, seminars or other meetings to promote the company
What are the experiences and qualifications that you bring to the role?
● Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
● Proven relevant experience via Co-Ops or regular employment
● Actual experience with reverse engineering and heat treated metals
● Knowledge of CNC machines and programming
● Strong knowledge of CAD / CAM software and drafting
● Solid understanding of mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science
● Knowledge of ISO9000 standards
● Communication skills in all forms, inside sales or customer service a plus
You can see it. More challenging work. A more interesting work environment. The opportunity to use your degree and finely honed skills to make a real difference. An opportunity that reflects your talent and expertise. If this is what you see for yourself, apply now.
We appreciate referrals so please share our open position with friends and family.
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.