Trinity Health Landscaper – Full-Time/Temporary – St. Joseph of the Pines in Southern Pines, North Carolina
St. Joseph of the Pines is proud to serve the older adults of the North Carolina Sandhills with a broad range of lifestyle and health choices for seniors. We offer a full aging service network with life plan communities, health care and home- and community-based services for older adults, as well as community outreach to those in need, that is unrivaled in the beautiful Sandhills region of North Carolina.
St. Joseph of the Pines is currently seeking temporary/seasonal full-time landscapers for our main campus in Southern Pines, North Carolina. Employment would be from April 1st to October 31st. Reporting to Landscape Crew Supervisor, the Landscape Technician will be responsible for the daily maintenance of the St. Joseph of the Pines campus grounds.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Must be able to operate landscape maintenance and construction equipment with the skill necessary to perform the duties assigned
- Must be able to work in and around various landscaping settings including direct contact with various landscaping materials and plants
- Must possess the willingness to learn techniques and apply practices to complete projects related to landscape maintenance, landscape plant installations, and hardscapes.
- Must possess professionalism, excellent customer service, respect, and satisfaction.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year landscaping experience
Job Number: 00123481
Location: Southern Pines, NC
Organization Name: Trinity Health Senior Communities
Facility: TSLC - Gossman Drive Administration
Employment Type: Full time