Trinity Health Floor Technician - Full Time - St. Joseph of the Pines in Southern Pines, North Carolina
St. Joseph of the Pines is proud to serve the older adults of the North Carolina Sandhills with a broad range of lifestyle and health choices for seniors. We offer a full aging service network with life plan communities, health care and home- and community-based services for older adults, as well as community outreach to those in need, that is unrivaled in the beautiful Sandhills region of North Carolina.
St. Joseph of the Pines in Southern Pines is currently seeking a regular full time Floor Technician for our Belle Meade Independent Living facility.
Duties and requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, and be able to push and pull heavy trash bins.
- Must be able to lift carpet machine on and off carts
- Must be able to life and put up supplies
- Will be responsible for cleaning, dusting, mopping, scrubbing, vacuuming, running tile machine, waxing, stripping floors and cleaning in a professional style in apartments and homes.
- Will be required to work 2 weekends per month.
Experience and Education:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- On the job training will be provided.
- Previous experience working in either field is preferred but not required.
Job Number: 00117880
Location: Southern Pines, NC
Organization Name: Trinity Health Senior Communities
Facility: TSLC - Belle Meade Retirement Community
Employment Type: Full time