Trinity Health Certified Nursing Assistant/Med Tech - PRN - St. Joseph of the Pines in Southern Pines, North Carolina
We at St. Joseph of the Pines are proud to serve the older adults of the North Carolina Sandhills with a broad range of lifestyle and health choices for seniors. We offer a full aging service network with life plan communities, health care and home- and community-based services for older adults, as well as community outreach to those in need, that is unrivaled in the beautiful Sandhills region of North Carolina.
St. Joseph of the Pines is currently seeking CNA/Med Techs for The Coventry, our Assisted Living Facility, located in Southern Pines, NC. The duties of this position will be assisting with personal care and ADL’s, assistance to meals and activities, light housekeeping, coordination of appointments, and medication administration. Individuals best fit for the position will be dependable, dedicated to their work, and be able to build rapport with our residents.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assist Elders with daily living functions such as dental care, feeding, bathing, dressing/undressing, nail care, hair care, and shaving according to expressed preference.
- Assist with lifting, turning, moving, positioning, and transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
- Perform restorative and rehabilitative procedures as instructed. Provide daily Range of Motion Exercises. Record data as instructed. Answer Resident calls promptly.
- Follow established safety precautions in the performance of all duties (i.e., exposure to body fluids, lifting, transferring, use and disposal of personal protective equipment).
- Wear and/or use safety equipment and supplies (e.g., gait belt, mechanical lifts, etc.) when lifting or moving residents in accordance with plan of care.
- Report all changes in the Resident's condition to your supervisor/designee as soon as practical.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all resident care information. Ensure that all nursing care is provided in privacy.
- Enters information and documentation accurately in Care Tracker in accordance with company policy, practice and standards.
- Follow established End of Life Procedure.
- Attend and participate in scheduled training, in-service training, mandatory annual in-service training and educational classes as required/needed.
- Report occupational exposures to blood, body fluids, infectious materials, and hazardous chemicals in accordance with the community policies and procedures.
Education and Experience:
- Candidates for this position should be Certified CNAs and Certified Med Techs.
- One year of experience is preferred, not required.
Job Number: 00061314
Location: Southern Pines, NC
Organization Name: Trinity Health Senior Communities
Facility: TSLC - Coventry
Employment Type: Part time
Shift: Day Shift