Trinity Health Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) I or II - PRN - St. Joseph of the Pines in Southern Pines, North Carolina
St. Joseph of the Pines is proud to serve the older adults of the North Carolina Sandhills with a broad range of lifestyle and health choices for seniors. We offer a full aging service network with life plan communities, health care and home- and community-based services for older adults, as well as community outreach to those in need, that is unrivaled in the beautiful Sandhills region of North Carolina.
St. Joseph of the Pines is currently seeking a PRN CNA for our Home Care division. This position is responsible for providing exceptional care and services to the clients in our Home Care program in Southern Pines and Fayetteville. Individuals best fit for the position will be dependable, dedicated to their work, and be able to build rapport with our residents.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Supports the admission, transfer, and discharge process for the Resident.
- Assist Elders with daily living functions such as dental care, feeding, bathing, dressing/undressing, nail care, hair care, and shaving according to expressed preference.
- Assist with lifting, turning, moving, positioning, and transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
- Perform restorative and rehabilitative procedures as instructed. Provide daily Range of Motion Exercises. Record data as instructed. Answer Resident calls promptly.
- Follow established safety precautions in the performance of all duties (i.e., exposure to body fluids, lifting, transferring, use and disposal of personal protective equipment).
- Wear and/or use safety equipment and supplies (e.g., gait belt, mechanical lifts, etc.) when lifting or moving residents in accordance with plan of care.
- Report all changes in the Resident's condition to your supervisor/designee as soon as practical.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all resident care information. Ensure that all nursing care is provided in privacy.
- Enters information and documentation accurately in Care Tracker in accordance with company policy, practice and standards. Follow established End of Life Procedure.
- Attend and participate in scheduled training, in-service training, mandatory annual in-service training and educational classes as required/needed.
- Report occupational exposures to blood, body fluids, infectious materials, and hazardous chemicals in accordance with the community policies and procedures.
Education and Experience:
- Qualified candidates must have a current CNA certification in good standing with the State of North Carolina.
- One year of experience is preferred, not required.
- Bi-lingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
Job Number: 00120445
Location: Southern Pines, NC
Organization Name: Trinity Health Senior Communities
Facility: TSLC - Home Care
Employment Type: Part time