Fluor Associate Project Controls Specialist I in Somerville, Massachusetts
As an entry-level this position performs basic Project Control activities.
• Learn the cost and/or scheduling terminology
• Learn and understand the principles of a Work Breakdown Structure
• Collect data, input updates, and produce basic cost/scheduling management reports
• Ensure efficiency and accuracy in generating and gathering data; maintain orderly records to ensure the integrity of the system
• Provide and collect historical information
• Assist in the change management process
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 115950BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.